Terms and Conditions
This website is governed by the Terms and Conditions stated below, and your use of this website is subject to these Terms and Conditions and constitutes your agreement to comply with them. If you do not agree to comply with Terms and Conditions stated below, do not use this website. By using this website, you acknowledge that you are of legal age. If you are not of legal age, you are not allowed to use this website.
By using this site and/or placing any orders, you fully agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions and confirm that you have fully read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
It is your responsibility to review these Terms and Conditions periodically. If at any time you find these Terms and Conditions unacceptable or if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Site. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact our Customer Care Center.
- 1.1 “Company”, “Our” or “We” means and refers to Palantis Group s.r.o.
- 1.2 “Customer” or “You” means and refers to the person who uses our Website and submits the Order to the Website.
- 1.3 “Order” means a set of answers of the Customer regarding the product that is submitted by the Customer to our Website.
- 1.4 “Product” means the questionnaire, divorce forms, filing instructions and any other materials uploaded for the Customer.
- 1.5 “Website” means OnlineDivorcer.com.
- 2.1 After finishing the questionnaire and submitting your case to our specialists, you will receive the forms filled out with your information. Additionally, we might provide you with filing instructions.
- 2.2 The price of the product is $139, but we might have special discounts or promotions.
- 2.3 When you purchase the product, you receive a 45 days access to the questionnaire, forms, instructions and all resources available to our customers. To extend access there will be a fee of $19.99 for 30 days.
- 2.4 We may automatically charge you at the end of the initial usage period (and each month thereafter) unless you notify us that you want to cancel your access. You may cancel or access discounts for extended month purchases.
- 2.5 We may request the payment processor to store your payment information to ensure that we can extend your membership and allow you easy purchase of other services. Your membership will be cancelled without the payment.
- 2.6 It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate and up-to-date information. Please make sure you review your answers and forms before filing with the court.
- 2.7 While your membership is active you can edit your answers as many times as you want. However, we charge 50% of the price for the following cases:
- Adding children and/or property and/or debt if initially you answered that you had none
- Changing names (you can edit up to 4 letters)
- Switching the filing party
- Switching to another state
- Your case is older than 6 months
- 3.1 Our website includes information based on laws and court requirements. However, you should not rely on this information. Content on the website and promotional materials are only for informational purposes. We take no responsibility for the information published on our site.
- 3.2 We try to keep forms up-to-date, but regulations change quickly. If the forms are outdated or incorrect, you will be able to receive your money back based on our Refund Policy / Money Back Guarantee.
- 3.3 We are not attorneys and not associated with any law firm. Our Staff cannot give legal advice in any way. If you believe that we were giving you legal advice - please do not use this information and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 3.4 Court filing fees or any other fees associated with filing are paid separately to the court.
- 4.1 We do guarantee that the court will approve your paperwork. In case there is a rejection, we will fix the paperwork or issue a refund. We may ask you to provide us with an official rejection letter from the court.
- 4.2 Paperwork will be completed within 5 business days maximum, unless:
- You ordered expedited form preparation
- We had questions regarding your answers and are/were waiting for your answers.
- 4.3 If you file after 30 days from the moment we upload the paperwork to your account OR edit your answers, we will not be responsible for the result.
- 5.1 Our company may transfer your answers to another company if it is needed to prepare your paperwork.
- 5.2 We might offer you services from other companies not associated with us. We do not take any responsibility for the outcome of your cooperation with those companies.
You are eligible for a full (100%) refund if:
- 1. Forms were rejected by the court and you provided us with the proof that it was due to our mistake.
- 2. You made a payment by accident and have not accessed our questionnaire and it has been less than 45 days from the payment.
Partial refunds are available in the following cases:
- 1. 70% - less than 25 answers provided
- 2. 50% - you decided to cancel the order after submitting the forms for processing and these forms were not uploaded by us to your account at the time of cancellation
- 3. 20% - you have not downloaded the forms we prepared and you have reconciled with your spouse
Refunds are not applicable for:
- - Extra services you purchase on our site
- - Subscription after you access any products
- - Cases where you found another service, found out that you do not meet residency requirements or decided to hire a lawyer
Limitation of Liability
- 11.1 Our Company and its employees, shareholders, directors, partners or other related parties should not be responsible for any damages or losses arising from the use of the Company’s services or any information provided on this website. The Customer is fully responsible for the misuse of the Product delivered by our Company.
- 11.2 Our Company liabilities are limited to the amount you paid for our services.
- 11.3 The Company can unilaterally change these Terms and Conditions.
- 12.1 Qualification: The OnlineDivorcer.com Installment Plan (the "Installment Plan") is available as a purchase option for certain OnlineDivorcer.com products priced at $100 or more.
- 12.2 Billing: By opting into the Installment Plan, I am agreeing to make an initial payment (the "Initial Installment Payment") immediately when I place my order. I hereby authorize OnlineDivorcer.com to charge my credit card for additional installments on approximately, but not before, the first and second month anniversaries (each an "Installment Billing Date") of the Initial Installment Payment or on the dates arranged with my authorization upon making my first payment. Each payment will be of the same amount, except that if the total purchase price does not divide evenly into equal parts or we agreed on custom amounts, my final installment payment will include all outstanding amounts. I understand that I may pay my outstanding balance at any time without incurring additional charges.
- 12.3 Default: If my credit card is declined, I agree that OnlineDivorcer.com may make up to five attempts to bill that card over a 30-day period. If I remain in default on the second payment when the third payment is due, I authorize OnlineDivorcer.com to charge both the second and third payment amounts to my credit card. If three attempts to charge my card are unsuccessful and my account balance remains unpaid, I understand that OnlineDivorcer.com may report information about my account to credit bureaus, and that late payments, missed payments, and other defaults may be reflected in my credit report. I understand that OnlineDivorcer.com may accept late or partial payments, as well as payments that reflect "paid in full" or other restrictive endorsements, without limiting any of its rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- 12.4 Store Credit: I understand that if I have OnlineDivorcer.com store credit, the amount of that store credit will be deducted from my total purchase price before installment payment amounts are calculated. Store credit will not count against the $100 minimum purchase price per product. If I want to apply a store credit issued after my enrollment in the Installment Plan, I may do so by contacting the Customer Care Center.
- 12.5 Notice of Automatic Billing: OnlineDivorcer.com may send a reminder email to the email address of record for my account before my Installment Billing Dates. I acknowledge and agree that this notice is provided as a courtesy only, and OnlineDivorcer.com is not obligated or required to provide such notice. I acknowledge and agree that (i) my failure to read, (ii) my inability to receive, or (iii) the failure of OnlineDivorcer.com to send the email does not create any liability on the part of OnlineDivorcer.com or any third-party service provider.
- 12.6 Disputed Charges: I understand that if I dispute a charge to my credit card, I should call the OnlineDivorcer.com Customer Care Center immediately at email@example.com and OnlineDivorcer.com will investigate the matter.